Increasing production and income from agriculture and livestock for marginalized farmers and enhancing alternative options of livelihood through skill building, entrepreneurship and placement initiatives for landless and poor households.
- Promoting sustainable farming
- Ensuring ownership through CBOs
- Upgrading skills, entrepreneurship and Employability
- Increasing access to local and external resources
- Establishing model initiatives
- 265 Farmers enhanced agricultural production by 18% through practicing improved agricultural practices viz. seed selection, seed treatment, line sowing, minimizing use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, effective use of organic fertilizers and bio repellent.
- 40 model farmer and 223 progressive farmers are practicing improved agricultural practices in 345 ha field.
- Organic farming including vermi compost, azola, kitchen garden and backyard poultry.
- 35 out of 92 trained youth have been placed in employment or adopted self entrepreneurship.
- 39 development works from village development micro plans have been carried out by panchayat. 95% of the targeted HH received benefit of MGNREGS and received employment at an average of 85 days.
- CBO in Baghpat district is linked to the Schools for dress making and sustaining their livelihood.