Rights & Entitlements
Ensuring access to rights & entitlements of vulnerable and special protection to the children in need and in conflict with law.
Collaborating with UKSVK under the flagship program DAKSH promoting volunteerism, the community to be a volunteer, which promotes and facilitates the community in order to tap their rights and entitlements.
- Providing hand-holding support in application and follow-up of entitlements
- Increasing community participation in planning and monitoring of local governance
- Social projection Schemes and services (old age pension, widow pension, pension for differently abled and palanhara scheme etc.)
- Services of banks and financial institutions linkages.
- Services for livelihood promotion and linkages with skill development based services.